We are all looking to save a buck or two. This is especially true in today’s economy. One way we can all save is by using coupons. Coupons are discounts given from manufacturers, online sources or merchants printed on paper. They are traded in at the cash register for a particular amount of money. This can add up to big savings at checkout. Here are a few great online sources for printable coupons:
1. www.eversave.com- This site is completely free. All you have to do is register, select the coupons you want, and print! It is that simple. Eversave also provides an email service letting you know when new coupons are available. If you like, you can opt out of emails, or choose not to receive them.
2. www.coolsavings.com- This site is also completely free. Register with your pertinent information(no phone number is necessary). Once you have registered, you may select coupons you want and Print. They also give courtesy emails(if you want them). You can opt out of emails.
3. www.valpak.com- This is another site that is completely free. Register online, pick coupons, and print. If you like, you can choose to receive valpak coupons by mail as well. They are both online and off.
4. www.ShopAtHome.com- This site comes with easy to use online coupon clipping software. Register, download your software, pick your savings, and print. It’s that easy, and all for free!
5. http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/pg-brandsaver-samples-coupons.jsp- This is a site for Procter and Gamble products. You can find printable coupons here, as well as sign up for free samples. This site is a free service as well.
6. Specialized sites for specialized services- Diapers! Baby wipes! Sites like www.huggies.com and www.pampers.comoffer printable online coupons for diapers, wipes, and other baby needs.
Coupon clipping may be some people’s thing. It also may not be other’s thing. However, printing only the coupons you want online can be convenient and savingsworthy. It’s not near as time consuming as flipping through paper after paper. It may take a little self-discipline and diligence to get used to the savings lifestyle change, but the savings are definitely worth it. It may not be thousands of dollars, but every little bit helps with the state of today’s economy.